Qualifications and Rules of Conduct
Apply and get listed, gain more traffic & visibility
To be listed on our site, businesses, nonprofits, content creators, or events must have a physical presence within the greater Vancouver, WA area.
Listings must represent businesses, services, or content creators that are authentic and legitimate entities. They should have a valid legal existence and operate in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Compliant with Event Policies
Listings for local events are allowed, provided they meet certain criteria. Events should be relevant to the local community or target audience and must offer a clear sign-up or registration process for attendees when applicable. You as the organizer are responsible for moderating posted events. As you will be interacting with real people, please be aware that we are not responsible for any situations that may occur.
You are at least 18 years old
Compliant with Rules of Conduct
Rules of Conduct
VanWaIRL.com is a vibrant online platform dedicated to supporting local businesses and content creators. Our mission is to foster a thriving community where entrepreneurs, artists, and creators can showcase their products, services, and talents to a wider audience. To ensure a positive and inclusive environment, we have established these Rules of Conduct that outlines the guidelines and standards for all users. By using our Services, you agree that you will not:
- Use our Services for any harmful purpose, including to damage us or the functioning or security of our Services;
- Discriminate against any user on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, disability, or age;
- Post any Content that promotes discrimination, hatred, or harm against any group or individual; is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or contains no relevant or constructive content;
- Defraud or materially mislead any user, or post any Content that is fraudulent or materially misleading;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise lie about your identity, including falsifying your identity when creating an Account and using another user’s account without authorization from such user and us;
- Spam or solicit money from any user, or post any Content that contains any unsolicited commercial communication (other than Content that is expressly permitted by us in writing), or encourages or causes spamming;
- Bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat, or defame any user;
- Be unkind or disrespectful to our customer care representatives;
- Violate or infringe anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or contract right; and
- Post any Content containing official identification information (whether your own or of another person) not approved by us, including social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, immigration number, or any other similar identifier. Posting such identifying information may lead to identity theft and other adverse consequences.
How to submit a listing
Register to list on VanWaIRL.com
Just supply a Username, Email, and Password to get started
Review Listing Qualifications
Familiarize yourself with the Listing Qualifications and Rules of Conduct
Select your listing type
Select your listing type: Events, General (Business/Creator/Nonprofit), or Job Listing
Complete the listing form
Fill out the listing form with the applicable information and any upload images or videos
Submit & Preview
Click “Submit & Preview” to view your listing. You can click “edit” to make changes.
We’ll review your listing and either publish it or let you know if it needs updates. You can edit your listing at any time.